The programmers maintain and improve the Platform on a daily basis, which leads to a new release of the Platform every week on Monday. With this release, new updates, marketing campaigns, improvements, bug fixes, optimizations, et cetera are being launched weekly (always extensively tested of course), for every client connected to the Platform. We follow a roadmap, which we adapt and extend continuously, when new needs and wishes arise. Our account managers are the lifeline between you and the venues. They form the support team and thus take care of all the questions, implementations and (the client side of) the projects. In an agile working environment, together with the other programmers, the product manager and the two account managers, you ensure that our platform is always one step ahead.
There is a lot of opportunities out there for you, and that’s awesome. And we are convinced you will do your utmost to find the best place on earth for you to contribute to something importantand fulfilling. Maybe - through your experience as a senior developer - you agree with us that sometimes especially the ‘softest’ criteria have the highest impact on the fitness of the job:
● this company isn’t run by business people, if you are tired working for ‘ties’, drop us a message.
● We work for the most precious branches in the world, and contribute to people enjoying everything arts and culture have to offer.
● Our CEO has a technical background himself. An unfinished math study evolved to what now has become the market leader for online solutions for cultural organisations in
● we all contribute to the greater whole of the same framework, it prevents you from skipping from one project to the other.
● Most of our team is already connected to Peppered for years. We want you to match our small team perfectly, for you, for the team.
●Hence, in an informal and small team, you have a lot of freedom and responsibility.
● We always challenge the status quo
● We focus on empowering the venues we work for
● We are straightforward
● We are radically and awkwardly transparent
● We love working for the most precious branches in the world
● We believe working as a collective always beats working alone
What do we ask from you?
First and foremost we want you to be an experienced developer. Not a scripter. We are not interested in your HTML-skills or Wordpress implementations. We believe you will probably have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in something relevant and at least 5 years of relevant full time working experience. We work with PHP/MySQL/Symfony and for connectors C#/Java/whatever necessary. So experience with any of those is a plus. We believe being an experienced developer having the right skills is more important than specific experience with the languages we use. That being said, obviously you have to be open to work with the languages we work with.
We speak Dutch or English.
Interested? Contact Bert via firstname.lastname@example.org